New in 1.1.0
- CHAT: Start one-on-one chats with your friends. Use magic words and the *new stickers* to chat more creatively.
- OLDER POSTS: Now you can scroll back through everything you've posted, all the way to the beginning. Decide if others can see your older posts from your account settings.
- DRAW W/ COLOR: The world isn't black and white, so now your drawings don't have to be. :-|
- BLOCKING IMPROVEMENTS: You can now block any user from wherever you see them (without becoming friends first). See a list of everyone you've blocked in your account settings. You can also *un*block anyone from there.
- A few new waves (a.k.a. "those boop things") are now in circulation.
- Public profiles: Now you have the option to make your profile public, which means that anyone can follow you and comment on your posts without you having to approve friend requests. You can change your profile type from your account settings.
- Who to follow: Discover some awesome public accounts that you can follow now. Tap on [Add Friend] and then [Who to Follow] for the list. We'll be adding to it, so keep checking back.
- Share Peach posts: Every post now has its own URL that you can share anywhere you like. Tap the share icon next to the timestamp. (You can manage who's able to share your posts from your account settings.)
- Speaking of which, there's a brand new account management menu: Change your email, your password, verify or reset your phone number, delete your account (sad face), customize privacy settings, and more, all on your own.
- New moods!
- New magic word ECHO lets you give any text some trippy oomph.
- Broke out the wrench and fixed a few bugs affecting Favorites and profiles with lots of media in them.
- Fixed a few very pesky bugs.
- PEACHBALL! Use the new magic word PLAY to start a game.
- Now you can log in with your username OR email. Phew.
- Online Status: See which of your friends is online now (or how long it's been since they were).
- New wave/boop actions! In addition to the classics, a few new verbs will be swapped in daily.
- Better ways to invite your friends to join: If you tap the [Tell friends] button, you can share an invite via text, copy it to your clipboard, share on Twitter, or whatever else you have installed. The invite comes with a very convenient link...
- ...Your own URL! Send your unique URL (http://peach.cool/add/username) to friends. If they tap on the link on mobile, they can add you as a friend directly.
- Added an option to automatically accept all friend requests (for the more publicly inclined of you). You can find this in your profile's Settings > More... > Friend Requests
- Freshened up the design in spots.
- 5 new magic words: IMAGE, THROWBACK, MOOD, CAPTION, and NOISE. Full descriptions here.
- Bios! Write a little something about yourself.
- To make reading through updates easier and more convenient, you can now drag up from the bottom of someone's profile to jump to the next person's. This has the feeling of looking through a timeline, without all the baggage.
- Tap on a friend request to read their bio before deciding to add them (or not).
- Customize the wallpaper behind your friends list.
- YouTube links expand automatically.
- Copy text & URLs to your clipboard by tapping and holding.
- Drawings are now saved to your camera roll.
- Fixed a bug that prevented people from posting photos stored in their iCloud.
- Favorite people! Pick up to 20 of your favorite friends and we'll make sure you see their updates before anyone else's.
- Search your friends list! Now you can search for — and jump to — a specific friend in your list.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from being able to comment if you had a 3rd-party keyboard installed.
- Some crash fixes.
- International phone number handling is fixed. Now you can connect your address book and find friends.
- Animated Shouts! Swipe left to add extra frames.
- You can now save photos, videos, gifs, shouts, etc. to your Camera Roll.
- Friend requests no longer clog up your friends list. They now show up in a new tab in Activity.
- Now there's the option to delete any comments on your own posts.
- Tap the camera icon when creating a Shout to import a photo background.
- Lots of bug and crash fixes.
This is the first release of Peach. 🍑
Questions and feedback: